Beta Test Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick St2

Hi there guys, i have played rs since 2005, i know just about everything to do with the game.. pre eoc and oldschool..
i have been waiting for a server with potential and i came across smoothies youtube video and it looks insane, i would be more than happy to help you guys out so when the full release comes the server will be fully prepared and take players by storm..
I work from home on the computer so i am consistently available for atleast 9-10 hours per day.. i have seen many servers with great potential die within days of release because there is lack of bug fixes.. thankyou.

Kharyrll

Community Manager
Hi there guys, i have played rs since 2005, i know just about everything to do with the game.. pre eoc and oldschool..
i have been waiting for a server with potential and i came across smoothies youtube video and it looks insane, i would be more than happy to help you guys out so when the full release comes the server will be fully prepared and take players by storm..
I work from home on the computer so i am consistently available for atleast 9-10 hours per day.. i have seen many servers with great potential die within days of release because there is lack of bug fixes.. thankyou.
We've moved forward into open beta, so feel free to download the client, check out the 🔌client-download section in Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.